ADMISSION INFORMATION FOR BOARDER STUDENTS
Thank you for taking interest in our school. Mount of Olives is a coeducational school, situated about 1km off Hoima road in Kakiri-Ssebi. You branch off at Kikubampanga just ahead of Bukalango junction.
To enable your child join our school, we request you to do the following:
- Send a copy of your daughter/son’s PLE results to e mail – firstname.lastname@example.org or to WhatsApp No 0700 265 360
- Send the admission fee of Shs 40,000 to 077 465 606 and indicate name of pupil
- Send us the contact (E-mail, WhatsApp or Telegram) to which we can send the official admission letter and its attachments.
- Visit our facebook page – mount of olives college kakiri or the website mountofolivescollege.sc.ug to get a feel of the school.
1.0 SCHOOL FEES REQUIREMENTS FOR GIRLS/BOYS
|Item||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3|
|3||ID and utility cards||30,000|
2.0 UNIFORMS TO BE PROVIDED BY THE SCHOOL
1st Set issued in term I consists of the following:
- 1 cream short sleeved blouse/shirt
- 1 red and black skirt for female students
- 1 pair of black and army green trousers for the boys
- 1 Sweater for both girls and boys
2nd set of uniforms is issued in Term II and will consist of the following:
- 1 blouse/shirt Sports wear
- House T shirt
2.1 Uniform items to be provided by the parents
|1||2 red round necked T shirts||2 yellow round necked T shirts|
|2||2 pairs brown/black shoes||2 pairs brown/black shoes|
|3||2 pairs of white socks – knee high||2 pairs of black socks|
|4||1 pair snickers for sports||1 pair snickers for sports|
|5||Sandals for out of class use( open shoes)||Sandals for out of class use(open shoes)|
|5||1 pair of gum boots||1 pair of gum boots|
3.0 NON FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS
3.1 Text Books for the new curriculum
Senior One are following the revised curriculum which requires every learner to have her/his own learner’s guide. Parents must prepare to purchase learners’ guides for their children. These books can also be downloaded from the NCDC website. Details will be supplied in due course. The following must also be provided:
- A new Secondary school Atlas (Longman)
- Advanced learners Dictionary (Oxford / Long man)
A Holy Catholic Bible – obtainable at St Paul’s Bookshop- Kampala Road More details will follow in the admission letter.
For further inquiries: contact the Principal – 0772 465 606/0700 265 360